In this page we are going to offer you all the important information you need to apply for University of Twente Scholarships Masters Degree, so all you need to do is to read all the information written on this page line by line.
University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
University of Twente Scholarships (UTS) 2023
University of Twente, The Netherlands
Level/Field(s) of study:
Qualifying Master’s Programmes offered at the University:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
The Number of Scholarships is Approximately 50, while the Target group is International students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries (see the official website for complete list). Then when you come to the Scholarship value/duration, the scholarship value ranges from € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year. In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
Eligibility Of University of Twente Scholarships
To qualify for a UTS, candidates must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2023/2024 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a student number.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
RECOMMENDED: American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program 2022/2023 – How to Apply To Study work or Live Abroad
You have to apply for a Master’s programme first. Once you applied for a Master’s programme and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number. The deadline for Round 1 applications which opens on 15 October 2022 is 1 February 2023 while the deadline for Round 2 applications which opens on 1 February 2023 is 1 May 2023.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to start the application process and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Website: Official Scholarship Website: https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/scholarship-finder/university-of-twente-scholarship/
- Deadline: 1 Feb/1 May 2023 (annual)
- Study in: Netherlands
- Course starts Sept 2023
Leave a Reply