The School of International Development offers competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International fees to students taking any of the full-time Master’s courses offered at the University of East Anglia. In order to complete this application read the information written below.
UEA International Development Full Fees Scholarships
- Host Institution(s): School of International Development, University of East Anglia in UK
- Level/Field(s) of study: Any full time Masters Degree courses offered by the School of International Development
- Target group: International and EU students
- Number of scholarships: 5
- Scholarship value/inclusions/duration: The scholarship covers full tuition fees worth £19,800.
UEA Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Be a graduate of any International institution.
• Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
• To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course under the School of International Development.
In no more than 250 words, you must submit a written essay on how the course you have applied for will help you achieve your career goals and how your experiences and interests would aid the learning of the cohort as a whole.
You must have been offered a place to study an eligible Masters course under the School of International Development to be considered for the scholarship. Applications are done online through the scholarships application form found at the official website. The deadline for applications is 30 April 2023.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Official Scholarship Website: https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/scholarships-finder/scholarships-a-z/international-development-full-fees-scholarship
University of East Anglia Masters Degree
- Deadline: 30 April 2023 (annual)
- Study in: UK
- Course starts September 2023