In this post we are going to offer you all the necessary information you need to apply for International Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds. The University of Leeds offers up to 50% fee reduction scholarships are available for international students commencing studies in 2023. So all you need to do is to read the information written below step by step.
International Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds
Host Institution(s): University of Leeds, UK
Field of study:
Eligible postgraduate degrees offered at University of Leeds in the following Schools:
Arts, Humanities and Cultures
- Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
- Languages, Cultures and Societies
- Media and Communication
- Philosophy, Religion and History of Science
Biological Sciences, Medicine and Health
- Biological Sciences
Education, Social Sciences and Law
- Politics and International Studies
- Sociology and Social Policy
Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering (excluding Water, Sanitation and Health Engineering)
- Civil Engineering (Water, Sanitation and Health Engineering MSc)
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physics and Astronomy
RECOMMENDED: Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2023
- Transport Studies
- Earth and Environment
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Geography (Geographical Information Systems MSc)
- Geography (Urban Data Science and Analytics MSc)
Leeds University Business School
- Number of Awards: See the allocation of awards in each school’s webpage.
- Target group: International students
- Scholarship value/inclusions: This scholarship provides 25%-50% tuition fee reduction.
University of Leeds Scholarship Eligibility
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
• be classified as an International student for fee purposes
• have applied for 2023/2024 entry for a Masters programme included in the eligible courses section
• be a self-funding student
• demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) or equivalent
• show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
• demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes and student community.See the specific eligiblity requirements listed at the website of each faculty/school.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must have applied for 2023/2024 entry for a Masters programme included in the eligible courses section in the school’s webpage. Application for the scholarships are done online using the link found in each school’s webpage (see links above). Deadline is 10 March 2023 (stage 1) and 12 May 2023 (stage 2).
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Official Scholarship Website: https://www.leeds.ac.uk/masters-funding-scholarships/doc/international-excellence-scholarships
University of Leeds Masters Degree
- Deadline: 10 March/12 May 2023
- Study in: UK
- Next course starts 2023