In this page we are going to offer you all the necessary information you need to apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship. Griffith University is making available the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University. So all you need to do is to read all the information written below step by step. And for more details you can visit the school official homepage.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
- Host Institution(s): Griffith University
- Level/Field(s) of study: Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University
- Number of Scholarships: Limited
- Target group: Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Scholarship value/inclusions: The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
RECOMMENDED: Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships – Apply Now
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship Eligibility
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2023.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship Application Instructions
You must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University and apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
The scholarship application deadline for Trimester 2, 2023 entry is 15 April 2023 and 4 August 2023 for Trimester 3, 2023. The deadline for Semeseter 1, 2023 was 3 December 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Official Scholarship Website: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/griffith-remarkable-scholarship
Griifith University Bachelors/Masters Degree
- Deadline: 15 Apr/4 Aug 2023 (Annual)
- Study in: Australia
- Course starts 2023/24
Leave a Reply