In this page we are going to offer you all the necessary information you need to apply for Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships.The University of Glasgow offers several International Leadership Scholarships to international and EU (non-UK) students starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in any discipline for Academic Session 2023-24. So in order to apply kindly read all the information written below, ensure you visit the school official website for more inquiry.
Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships
- Host Institution(s): Glasgow University in UK
- Field(s) of study: Postgraduate Taught Master Programmes in any discipline offered at the University (see the list at the official website)
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Target group: International and EU (non-UK) students (see the list at the official website)
- Scholarship value/inclusions: The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fees discount and is worth £10,000.
Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
- Hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme for September 2023
- Have International or EU (non-UK) fee status
To be considered for the scholarships, you must hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme for September 2023. There is no separate application form required. Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit and those who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer. The deadline for admissions varies depending on the course but is around January – July 2023 with various application rounds.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Official Scholarship Website: https://www.gla.ac.uk/scholarships /universityofglasgowinternationalleadershipscholarship/
Glasgow University Masters Degree
- Deadline: Jan-July 2023 (annual)
- Study in: UK
- Course starts Sept 2023