In this page we are going to offer you all the necessary information you need to know about Fulbright Foreign Student Program in USA. However, the Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States at U.S. universities or other academic institutions. So all you are required to do is to read the information written below step by step.
Fulbright Foreign Student Program in USA
- Host Institution(s): USA Universities and Academic Institutions
- Field(s) of study: Fulbright encourages applications from all fields, including interdisciplinary ones.
- Number of Awards: Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
- Target group: International students from 155 countries around the world
- Scholarship value/duration: Generally, the grant funds tuition, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, etc. The Fulbright program provides funding for the duration of the study.
See the official website and country specific websites for the complete list of scholarship benefits.
RECOMMENDED: University of Twente Scholarships (UTS) 2023
Fulbright Foreign Student Program Eligibility
Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please see the country specific websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. Therefore, foreign students must apply through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries. Deadline varies per country but is around February to October annually.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) and the country specific websites for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Program: USA Government Masters/PhD Degrees
- Deadline: varies, Feb-Oct 2023
- Study in: USA
- Start: Course starts AY 2024-2025